Re: [Circle] [OBUILD] Bug?

From: Necromonitor (necromonitor@praxis.annex.net)
Date: 11/21/96

On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, Todd Hamilton Richert wrote:

> Hrm for some reason some of Major BBS's telnet clients give the users
> double spaces in any zone where Obuild has been used.  This doesn't occur
> in any stock areas unless they have been edited by Obuild.  Can someone
> help me out with this?  I would really really really appreciate it.

I've tried several dos telnet clients, and they all seem to not-function
with the mud in one way or another.  They all work with the default
telnet port, but not with the MUD connection.  And some of the clients
work with some MUD servers, and not with others, and vice versa.  I
suggest you hunt around for one that works for the mud you've got.  I've
got three muds, and three different telnet clients.  <grin>