[Circle] [Newbie] AutoEquip: Working:

From: Brad Freshour (monocirc@telepath.com)
Date: 11/21/96

I recently posted a message about the MUD not saving the items that my
character had as equip but instead, when i quit, it removes them and places
them into my inv.  It's very annoying to have to type 'wear all' and 'wield
whatever' everytime you start to play..  Many of you pointed me to the
autoeq patch on the CircleMUD ftp site.  Well I got it and patched my copy
correctly but, STILL, everytime i quit the game whatever I'm equipped with
gets moved into my inventory.  Can someone help..