Re: [Circle] MobProgs

From: Eric Jones (fpicard@taeback.kornet.nm.kr)
Date: 11/22/96

On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, BlackWind wrote:

> I just wanna know if anyone got MobProgs working on Circle30bpl11, and
> if you did, HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO IT???  Maybe you could send a patch,
> or doc, or SOMETHING to help me with this, cause I'm Totally stumped on
> it, and may just give up.
>
> 	Thanx,
> 		Blackwind.

Actaully, yes, I got mobprogs to work with bpl11, but only after i
figured out that somewhere after it reads it in (or maybe even rwhen
reading it in) it cuts off the first letter of the line... so something
like greet_prog ends up as reet_prog.... i don't know why this happens,
but all i did was in the case statement for the mobprog parser i got rid
of the first letter of each command and it works fine now.

If anyone has the answer to this i'd certainly appreciate it.

|  Eric Jones                    |
|  fpicard@taeback.kornet.nm.kr  |
|  jonese@cs51.osan.af.mil       |