[Circle] [Newbie] Levels

From: Chris Grantham (casper@optima.mme.wsu.edu)
Date: 11/22/96

Hello, I just tried to add levels according to the levels.doc at
circlemud.org and I encountered a few errors.. around 500.. (Literally) Now
I'm sure it's just one little thing, but I did everything that the doc said
to do, including adding names and thaco.. I'm stuck.. if you want the spam
of the compiler errors, or the new code I'll email 'em to ya, Thanks for
any help you can give.

Chris Grantham
Head Administrator
ObjectMURPE (tm)

ObjectMURPE, MURPE, OM, and OMURPE are
trademarks of the ObjectMURPE Development Group.

--
Unsolicited commercial email will be proofread and sent back to its
source, along with a bill for $150 U.S. The act of mailing such messages