[Circle] [CIRCLE][CODE]

From: Rhys - Legends (rhys@saffron.hack.net)
Date: 11/23/96

I have a question about prac_param in class.c

That is where we place dependencies used for guildmasters and so forth.
My problem is this.
I want to add a class that can use both skills and spells.
In prac_param, there is a field where we specify SKILL or SPELL.
Has anyone changed it so that it allows both?  Yes, I know it's
just a #define...  I wanted to know alternative ways to go around this.
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, feel free to pass them my way.
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Michael K. Lee
Rhys@Legends of Blade and Magic