Re: [Circle] OasisOLC and MOBprogs

From: Ross O'Connor (r.oconnor@lancaster.ac.uk)
Date: 11/24/96

On Sun, 24 Nov 1996, Shawn J. Wallace wrote:

> Has anyone had any success in merging OasicOLC with Mobprogs?  When you
> edit a mob in the OLC, it destroys any Mobprog info.  I'd at least like to
> see it preserve the info, and be able to edit it, maybe as a description or
> something.  Any ideas?

Its not too hard - just edit the save_to_disk function in "medit.c" to
save info about the mobs progs. You also have to do this with any
extra flags you create for items or mobs.

As for editing the mobprogs - thats a bit harder. Add some new menu
options into the parse procedure, and write ya editing functions :-)

Hmm, so whats a signature anyway ?

"They aren't margueritas, that's urine recyc!", Lister - series VI, Out
Of Time - the original ending.

Mail  : Flat 1
	14 South Road
	Lancaster