[Circle] [Newbie] MAX_HIT...

From: Alex Wingert (cwingert@interaccess.com)
Date: 11/24/96

I have run into two problems(Well, more than that, but others I can get)

As it is mobs cannot have more than 32k hps...How can I increase this?
I tried changing sh_int MAX_HIT to a long...but got some warnings...
so I changed it back...

Also, max_affects is at 32, I'd like to increase that as well, but I'm not
sure how...I mean, I have a hard time believing it'd be as easy as
changing 32 to 50 *grin*:)...

If anyone can give me any hints or tips or anything, I'd be very
gratefull...
		-Alex:)