[Circle] [CODE] Adding an arg to do_cast.

From: Fionn Colvin (fcolvin@metz.une.edu.au)
Date: 11/24/96

Hiya all,
         I am currently trying to add and argument to do_cast so people
can do something like the following:

cast 'minor creation' shield
cast 'change self' drow
cast 'change other' Tester drow

etc.

I think I have changed everything which needed changing to include the
extra argument bit, but I'm having trouble working out how I read the
target and argument in do cast. Below is the start of my do_cast
function. Casting a spell will have to following syntax:

cast 'spell name' [target] [argument]

How would I read in and store the target and argument?

Thanks in advance

Fionn

########
# Code #
########

ACMD(do_cast)
{
  struct char_data *tch = NULL;
  struct obj_data *tobj = NULL;
  char *s, *t;
  char *extra;
  int mana, spellnum, i, target = 0;

  /* get: blank, spell name, target name */
  s = strtok(argument, "'");

  if (s == NULL) {
    send_to_char("Cast what where?\r\n", ch);
    return;
  }
  s = strtok(NULL, "'");
  if (s == NULL) {
    send_to_char("Spell names must be enclosed in the Holy Magic Symbols: '\r\n", ch);
    return;
  }

  t = ??
  extra = ??