Re: [Circle] moving areas

From: Derek L. Karnes (dkarnes@mystech.com)
Date: 11/25/96

marimah@ksu.ksu.edu wrote:

> time the mud reboots/crashes, the area gets loaded to a different part of
> the world. I'm wondering if this is even possible. Any thoughts?

Anything is possible :) This would be a bitch, however, since you'd have
to keep track of the "edges" of the areas and deal with what happens if
you have too many or too few rooms where two areas intersect. It could
probably be done a lot easier if you only do it with areas with one
entrance/exit.. like dungeons or caves, etc.

-Derek

--

--    dkarnes@mystech.com
--    Serapis, Imp of Dark Pawns