[Circle] Set new items to !SELL

From: Bubonic (bubonic@bsu-cs.bsu.edu)
Date: 11/25/96

I have coded in a way that all newbies receive certain pieces of equipment
upon the creation of their characters.  However, I have found that many
newbies are abusing this privelege by creating many characters and just
selling the free eq for money for one primary character.

These items are in the game elsewhere on mobs, and I WOULD like the
newbies to be able to sell these.  However, the ones that they
automatically are given, I don't want them to be able to sell back.

I can think of two ways of doing this.  One-making a seperate object
file for each, one with the !SELL flag, and other without.  And two-
setting the !SELL flag to the eq that newbies are given upon
entering the game.

The second, is what I would like to do, but I have no idea how to set
this particular flag for all of the eq.  Could someone suggest to me
where I might look, or give me the proper syntax for coding it in?

Thanks a lot,

Jeff Hanks
bubonic@bsu-cs.bsu.edu
Imp on LegendaryMUD