[Circle] [OasisOLC]

From: marimah@ksu.ksu.edu (marimah@ksu.edu)
Date: 11/25/96

Nothing I do in the OasisOLC editor gets saved. Created rooms/mobs etc.
never come back after a reboot and/or a crash. If it just crashed I could
handle it, but after saving via zedit save <zone> and even
oedit/sedit/medit/redit save <zone> and going into the directory and
looking, it's not there. Is there something that needs fixed in olc.c?
Anyone else have this problem? Thanks for your help :)

Mark