Re: [Circle] Help please

From: Nic Suzor (suzor@bluesky.net.au)
Date: 11/25/96

The way i would do it would be roughly like this:

add a new state (CON_ASK_COLOUR) or something, and then find where it sends
the title screen to the player, and remove that. then find where it sets
the state to CON_GET_NAME, and change that to CON_ASK_COLOUR. then go to
interpreter.c, and add a case con_ask_colour, in which you put:
send_to_q("do you want a colour title? Y/N \r\n", d);
if (!*arg)
  close socket
if (upper(*arg) == 'Y') {
  send_to_q(your_colour_title_screen, d);
  state(d) = con_get_name
}
if (upper(*arg) == 'N') {
  send_to_q(your_normal_title_screen, d);
  state(d) = con_get_name
} else
  send_to_q("please type Y or N: ", d);
}
break;

now, i dont have the code infront of me, but this should work with a couple
of changes... give it a go...