Re: [Circle] [IDEA REQUEST] Transfer equipment command.

From: Alvoria MUD (mudguy@conan.ids.net)
Date: 11/26/96

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira wrote:
> I want to limit access to full areas (several tens of rooms) to a range of
> levels.

> I wanted to do this because even if I limit the entrance to a zone,
> immortals can teleport inside the zone and transfer their buddies inside,
> so they get to visit forbidden zones or zones still in building stages...

We have a spec that summons players with killer flags into a room for
holding or to be ... 'eliminated'. :P. The spec scans the descriptor list
of active players, and one could easily modify it to ban players from
certain zones, rooms, etc. I am in kindof a hurry, so I can't go dig thru
my huge spec_procs.c and retrieve the spec, but if you are willing to wait
till this weekend, I would be happy to make an example proc from our summoner
that you could customize. (I will also send it to the list if other people
are interested in it.)

Alvoria MUD -- "I didn't see that DT coming." (It was a waterfall... duh :P )
  Address   -- telnet://conan.ids.net:4000/
  Homepage  -- http://users.ids.net/~mudguy/
  (under construction, perhaps not even updated for months to come)