[Circle] DO_SCORE

From: Gerald Wichmann (stile@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 11/28/96

I know i've asked for this before but unfortunetly i lost all the messages
that had all the info i needed in them.  My DO_SCORE doesn't work the way i
had hoped.  Something having to do with my lack of understanding how circle
handles input/output.  Rather then ask specific questions again i want to
ask those of you with working remodified DO_SCORE functions if you could
please send me a copy (via email) of yours so i can take a look at it and
compare it to mine.  I'm sure it will help me understand things as well as
fix whats not working..  The more people who send me one the better :)

Thanks

-Gerald