[Circle] [Newbie?] Skill

From: Will Shaw (romulan@x-net.net)
Date: 11/29/96

I have added two new skills to my mud: slit throat and trip.  The skills
seem to work fine.  Unfortunatley, when players type 'pract', the skills
show up as !UNUSED!.  What file can I use to change the name of the skills
so that they show up in 'pract' as 'slit throat' and 'trip' rather than
!UNUSED!?  I've been looking for this for quite a while, (and it's probably
been sitting right under my nose) so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.