[Circle] CODE:Autorent

From: Administrador do Muds (mud@opensite.com.br)
Date: 11/30/96

	Hello All,

	Just two quick doubts. I was checking the code for the patched circle
3.0, and I noticed this code several times:

	 (!IS_NPC(ch) && ch->desc))

	Why need to test the second argument ? Before this piece of code, theres
a small description mentioning that this was to fix a "gold duplication loophole"

	Also, could some one give some hints how I implement a "auto-rent" function
if the character is linkless for a certain amount of time ?

			Thanks!

				Marcelo