Spec_proc Problem

From: Chuck Carson (wcarson@umr.edu)
Date: 12/02/96

I have a spec proc that simply loads and object at a certain time and
unloads at a certain time aloong with a few messages sent to the room.

My problem is that when it is the corrent time for something to happen,
it will only work if a player types a command in that room.

I have played around with the if(cmd) if(!cmd) checks I saw in other
spec_procs but I cannot get this to work in any form.. I will post the
code if necessary.

Thanks for any help,

Chuck