Re: Levels

Romulan@x-net.net
Date: 12/05/96

have 34 leves counting  >>implementor level!!

   >|   http://cspo.queensu.ca/~fletcher/Circle/list_faq.html   |

     Uhh....ok....I think I can decipher what you're trying to say.
Check out the ftp site.  ftp2.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/3.x/docs is
the complete addy (I think), get levels.doc from that directory.  Or, in
a nutshell, expand the thac0 array in class.c and saving throws in
magic.c to the number of new levels, change LVL_IMPL et al in structs.h
(again..I think) and change do_advance to level  (your current level) so
that you can  advance yourself to the new level without wiping the
player file.  Of course the method I just outlined is probably laden
with errors, so check the ftp site first...

--
Romulan of DragonMUD
login.greatbasin.net 4444