Re: [Code] Page_string question

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 12/06/96

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Brian Guilbault wrote:

- Hi Guys-
-
- I'm kinda embarrased to ask such a (dumb?) question, but I can't seem to
- figure this one out. I want to send_to_char a message after a page_string
- is complete. The prombel is that no matter how I try to get around it,
- the message always appears after the first page in the page_string
- buffer. I understand why it happens, but can't figure out how to make
- send_to_char wait until page_string is done. Adding a new CON state seems
- like big time overkill. Any ideas?

Use strdup to add your send_to_char text to the end of the string you're
paging.  Make sure you have enough memory allocated for this tho.

Sam