[Code] I'm beggin ya, help!

From: Mathieu Fenniak (fenniakj@cadvision.com)
Date: 12/07/96

I just modified my act.item.c, constants.c, and structs.h in an attempt
to add new wear locations, but am having problems. All the spots below
one of them just don't work. I'm wondering, did I miss a file? Or is the
WEAR_SPOTS suppoed to be the number of dif spots, or the number of
bitvectors? (Two wrist positions one or two WEAR_SPOTS?) Please, help!
I'm STUMPED! Please, for the love of God help me!!
					Mathieu Fenniak