RE: OLC Menu Problem

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 12/18/96

Okay,
Here's one last problem for now.  I am using Oasis OLC and for some reason
I loose the first line of each menu.  This happens everytime I edit and it
affects sub-menus as well.  I am very much puzzeled.  Any Ideas?  Thanks in
advance!

      Did you just upgrade Zmud? if you are using the later versions, the screen clearing
      code olc is sending is causing your problem :)

      If you want to yank that out (as I did) just look for all the "H.J." type stuff that's sent
      before the menus.. it's fairly easy to find..

     Hope that helps..

     --Mallory