Re: [CODE][OFFERING] Ranged weapons and grenades

From: Scott Warren (scottw59@mail.idt.net)
Date: 12/19/96

Hi,
  I managed to get one copy of the code out and then the mailer started
barfing at me. I went ahead and placed a copy at the circle ftp site in
/incoming of course. As I've said, my fear is that I have left something out
(hence making the patches useless) so DON'T get all upset if that is the
case. Try it out and if you have legitimate problems - NOT "what do I do
about *.rej files" - get in touch with me and I'll help fix it.
  Thanks for the response and good luck.
  Scott