Re: [code] [newbie] Race crash

From: Mud Administration (mudadmin@unix.aardvarkol.com)
Date: 12/19/96

Ack Forgot to tell ya to Initialize it...  at the beginning of that void or
whatever
put :

int racename;

That should fix it to where you can use "racename".

<SNIPPED>

--
L8r....

        Jeremy Davis(MadMax, Killer)

  CEO - The UnForgiven Enterprises (TUF Ent)
      http://www.aardvarkol.com/tufent

   Implementor of Lost Order of the DAMNED
http://www.aardvarkol.com/tufent/mudstuff.html