[Obuild] Yet another update

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 12/22/96

I just threw a new version of obuild on my ftp site at:

ftp.clark.net/pub/samedi/act.build.c

The only signifigant change is in the description writing code.  SInce
there have been numerous problems with it lately, I took both the CREATE's
and the free's out.  It works fine for me, but I'd like to know if it
causes anyone else problems.

If it works, I'm releasing obuild version .07, which will be a bugfix
release.  It's as clean as it's ever been, so I wanted to have something
for new circle implementors to use that they can expect to work.

Then, of course, I can introduce countless new bugs in version .08 ;)

Sam

p.s. I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly vent some frustration
after spending all night adding rent files to my ascii pfiles:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

ahhhhhhhhhh :)