Item damaging

From: Gabriel (ngray@fortnet.org)
Date: 12/24/96

Hello all again.  Merry Christmas!

I've been furiosly coding away on my mud.  I've coded in most of my changes,
but I'm at a loss for what I want to do next.

I want to put in item damaging, specific states for the condition of your
equipment and items.  I've already written a barebones blacksmith procedure
that can repair the items if they are damaged.

Can anyone nudge me in the right direction?  I've tried the ftp site, and
the snippets page, but couldn't find anything related.

Thanks for your time,

                Gabriel