My Snippit Page (fwd)

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 12/28/96

For your information, I found this on rgmd today, and decided to check
out the page, only to discover that it is a complete ripoff of mine with
a different introduction page (and fewer credits too).

Also fyi, this does not make me happy, and I have communicated my
feelings to the article's writer (and page owner).

I just thought I'd let you know what is happening out there.

Alex.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.