[CODE] QANSI and Oasis together?

From: Raf (picard@aoife.indigo.ie)
Date: 12/28/96

I had install Daniel Koepke's (did I get the spelling right?) query
ansi patch a while ago, and installed oasis olc today. The problem is
in interpreter.c with the CON states...CON_OEDIT and CON_QANSI.
The compiling error I get is saying that something is
duplicated...not sure where tho. Here is a snippet of the code:

switch (STATE(d)) {

/*. OLC states .*/
case CON_OEDIT:
oedit_parse(d, arg);
break;
case CON_REDIT:
redit_parse(d, arg);
break;
case CON_ZEDIT:
zedit_parse(d, arg);
break;
case CON_MEDIT:
medit_parse(d, arg);
break;
case CON_SEDIT:
sedit_parse(d, arg);
break;
/*. End of OLC states .*/

case CON_QANSI:
if (!*arg || LOWER(*arg) == 'y') {
SET_BIT(PRF_FLAGS(d->character), PRF_COLOR_1 | PRF_COLOR_2);
SEND_TO_Q("Color is on.\r\n", d);
// SEND_TO_Q(ANSI_GREETINGS, d);
SEND_TO_Q(GREETINGS, d);
} else if (LOWER(*arg) == 'n') {
REMOVE_BIT(PRF_FLAGS(d->character), PRF_COLOR_1 | PRF_COLOR_2);
SEND_TO_Q("Color is off.\r\n", d);
SEND_TO_Q(GREETINGS, d);
} else {
SEND_TO_Q("That is not a proper response.\r\n", d);
SEND_TO_Q(ANSI, d);
return;
}
break;