[CIRCLE][NEWBIE] OasisOLC compiling problem

From: Stephen Sweeney (Dalamar@bee.net)
Date: 12/30/96

Hello.  I'm pretty new to this compiling thing and don't know what most of
the error mean.  I am running circle3bpl11 and added the patch for
OasisOLC.  The hunks installed fine then I went to compile it first I got
missing seperators which I fixed by puting in tabs.....it now gives me this
error:

make ../bin/circle
make[1]: Entering directory `/mud/transia/circle30bpl11/src'
', needed by `comm.o'.  Stop.target `olc.h
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mud/transia/circle30bpl11/src'
make: *** [default] Error 2

I don't know what this is supposed to say to me.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks a lot.

Steve