Re: social help

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 01/02/97

> Can someone explain to me what the two numbers after the social *title*
> are in the code?
The format is:
<social name> <hidden?> <min position of victim>

So... for example:
smile 1 5
This line means that you can only smile at someone in at least position
5 (standing I believe).  Get the actual positions from the code itself.
The hidden flag means that other people will not see it if you are
invisible in some way.  So, if the flag is set (1), then you can't be seen
doing the social unless they can see you, otherwise (0), they can see
you doing the social as 'Someone smiles.' (to go back to our example).

> Do I have to put them there?
Yes.

> Sorry, but I really have no clue what I am doing but I would like to
> surprise him by having them completely done when I give them to him.

Just ask him for the positions and what numbers they go with, and you
should be ok.

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.