[help] Installing MobProgs (For the First Time!)

From: Mud Administration (mudadmin@unix.aardvarkol.com)
Date: 01/03/97

Hello Everyone....
I hate to be doing this since I Know most of ya'll dont like answering it
but, I have to cause I really need Help....

I dont know whether MobProgs forgot to do something, BUT I added MobProgs
Patch (Had a Bunch of failings, but added all failings in their
respective spots) and NOW its pulling up error's in "mobcmd.c" from
the includes of "structs.h" and "comm.h"...  I will post some of the
errors But all the rest can be taken off the list.  I just want to know
who is willing to help me...  Here is the Capture :

gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  mail.c
gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  mobact.c
gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  mobcmd.c
In file included from mobcmd.c:39:
structs.h:1006: parse error before `socket_t'
structs.h:1006: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
structs.h:1007: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
structs.h:1037: parse error before `}'
In file included from mobcmd.c:44:
comm.h:33: parse error before `desc'
comm.h:43: parse error before `sigfunc'
comm.h:43: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
mobcmd.c: In function `do_mptransfer':
mobcmd.c:589: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
mobcmd.c:591: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
mobcmd.c:592: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
mobcmd.c:593: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
mobcmd.c:594: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
mobcmd.c:594: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
mobcmd.c:594: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
mobcmd.c:594: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
<END Partial Capture>

Line 39 in mobcmd.c is : #include "structs.h"
line 44 in mobcmd.c is : #include "comm.h"

Any Help would be appreciated....

Thanks....

 Mud Administrator at "Lost Order of the DAMNED!"
     (telnet://206.151.13.163 6000)