[CODE] spells

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 01/03/97

I am attempting to write a spell that will heal you a few points every
combat round.  I have added quite a few spells and skills, and thought i
knew my way around, but this spell (HEALING_MYST) doesnt have any affects,
I just want it to be there (I tried to ahve it set an AFF_FLAG it still
didnt work) and have a duration, so that a check in fight.c (still playing
with exactly where, but Ill fix this first) will see that they are
affected_by_spell(ch, SEPLL_HEALING_MYST) and heal them some.. here is my
case statement from magic.c

  case SPELL_HEALING_MYST:
   af[0].location = APPLY_NONE;
   af[0].modifier = 0;
   af[0].duration = MAX(1, ((int)GET_LEVEL(ch)/15));
   accum_duration = FALSE;
   break;

here is the spell_parser.c spello call:

  spello(SPELL_HEALING_MYST, 60, 30, 3, POS_FIGHTING,
        TAR_CHAR_ROOM, FALSE, MAG_AFFECTS);

I have it defined in spells.h, wear off message in constants.c, and a
sanct like message in act.information.c (using affected_by_spell instead
of IS_AFFECTED this time through wihtout the bitvector)

after this week, i am sure it is something very simple that i am missing,
any help would be apprciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ghost Shaidan, ?able Sanity @ porsche.ag.net (204.164.158.4) 4000