[code]alignment....

From: Dan Johnson (danpatti@dreamscape.com)
Date: 01/03/97

Hi all!
I hope you all had a pleasent holiday, and santa brought you all a nice
new pentium for Christmas. :)

Anyway, I have a small question to ask...

I added code for Gods to be worshiped...its all in, but right now, it
basically does nothing...

What I want to do is make it so when the person picks the God they want
to add, their alignment will change to whatever God they chose...

ie..an evil God will change their alignment to -1000

I think Id put that code in class.c...right?

Now the question is..How would I go about coding that...

I dont think its like a real_abils.align
and not a player.align is it?

Anyway, any help I could get on this matter I'd really appreciate!

I hope all is going well with all the other MUD's out there, and if I
can be of assistance to anyone, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dan Johnson