Re: Way to Run Circle on dos

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/03/97

On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Joshua L Morris wrote:

> I was Wandering if there was a Way to make Circle Codes run on a Dos
> Platform?
> And If So How would I go about Doing this?

Install a real os...or if you don't want to do that, Circle wil
compile on Windows 95 [notice the subtle way in which I've
implied Win95 is not a real OS...oops, there goes the whole
idea of being indirect].

In other words, CircleMUD is not designed to compile on a DOS
platform.  Circle needs socket handling functions, something
which DOS lacks.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com