Re: A few simple questions

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/04/97

On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Alex wrote:

- > 1) I read in building.doc that you can add comments to .zon files by
- > preceeding a line with a *. Is this true for .mob, .wld, .obj, and .shp files?
- >
- No.  You can't. (=
- That is, not unless you add in that feature yourself.

Ummm...I think you may be wrong on this one, Alex, though you can only add
comments in certain places.  FOr example, in parse_mobile, once you get
past the mob text variables, it starts using get_line, which ignores all
lines that start with a *.  So you cuold put comments n the middle of a
mob record, or at the end of a mob.  I think it gets the mob number with
getline, so you could probably put comments right before the mob record as
well.

Sam
p.s. SOrry about opening the coding.doc can of worms again (couldn't
resist) *smirk*