Re: Prompts patch

From: Anthony J rye (ajrye@one.net)
Date: 01/04/97

On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Doyle Tracy wrote:

> Hi there,
> 	I just put in the new_prompt patch by Daniel Koepke and everything
> compiled fine after I changed your // comments to /*...*/.  However,
> when I'm in the mud it won't let me set my prompt.  It will act like it
> accepts my input, but my prompt never changes.  If I type "display" it
> gives me the range of prompt numbers, but they don't work. Any idea what
> I need to change?
Well i dont mean to jump of the subject easy-color but i am having a
problem that is annoying me (but it does purtain to using color).
 Ok well here it goes i recently edited the wizlist file ,ok, looking
great and every thing, but then after a recompile it gets reset back to
the orginal??????
 So which leads to me pondering this ,How can i edit the wizlist and still
keep it from being changed to the orginal?
 Thankx for any help :)