Re: [Obuild] Bug Report...

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/05/97

On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Mud Administration wrote:

- Well,
- 	I Tried adding the "free("'s in and it crashed the MUD so I did a
- backwards way of adding them in `strcpy(<function>, "\0");' and that
- seemed to have worked!!!!  Really well....

Hmm that'd be a memory leak tho.  I think the best way to fix it is to
change it back to the old .06 code, and use these lines:

  if(world[ch->in_room].description)
    free(world[ch->in_room].description;
  CREATE(world[ch->in_room].description, char, 2048);

That seems to be the only way it works for everyone when not using the
improved editor.

Sam