Re: [code] do_who and teleporter rooms

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/05/97

On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Pheonix wrote:

> arranged by level from greatest to least. How would I do that?
> P/S This would be a great upgrade to Daniel's do_who

I was going to use a bubble sort or some other form of sort within
do_who, but I decided against it, because there's a much easier
way to do it.  See Samedi's post.

> (2) I (And i know many others too) can't get the room teleporters to
> work. To compile. If any of you had problems with it please tell me what
> you did to fix them.

I don't really look at too many snippets or whatnot.  So I wouldn't
know whether it works or not, but if you post the errors, I might be
able to help.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com