[coding] DT's and players EQ

From: Robert (rward@aimnet.com)
Date: 01/06/97

Hi again,

Ok problem of the moment is death traps.  When the player hits a death trap
I'd
like for their eq to go to the don room, problem is well I don't know what
is the
friggin' problem.  Here's the current state of my ROOM_DEATH code, it's
been
changing alot lately :(.  As it stands when a character hits a dt the game
stops
updating ticks and crashes out.  Any ideas

 if (IS_SET(ROOM_FLAGS(ch->in_room), ROOM_DEATH) && GET_LEVEL(ch) <
LVL_IMMORT$
    struct obj_data *foolz_objs;
    int i;
    sh_int RDR = real_room(donation_room_1);

    log_death_trap(ch);
    for (i = 0; i < NUM_WEARS; i++)
      if (GET_EQ(ch, i))
        obj_to_room(unequip_char(ch, i), RDR);