advanced_edit

From: Nic Suzor (suzor@bluesky.net.au)
Date: 01/11/97

hi all,

I dont suppose someone has a patch called advanced_edit out there by any
chance?

it seems that someone thought they would be helpful to me and installed the
advanced_edit patch (not improved_edit), and now that i want to remove it,
i cant, because i dont know what it involved. if anyone has the patch, or
knows where i can get it, could they please tell me? i want to install the
latest improved_edit, but i cant without removing this one first. much
appreciated.

nic suzor