Re: [Code] Oasis OLC

From: M.A.Clubine (maclubin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu)
Date: 01/11/97

Hrm.. The list doesn't really work like that.  I know there were a few
messages posted about Oasis OLC, but basically from what I remember it
was everyone having the same problem, with no solutions to it.  There is
a speicif mailing lists for olc, but I don't remember anyone
realistically using it.

Hope that helps some.

Monroe - Eternal

         , A ,
 /-,/-,/~`Y;Y`~\,-\,-\         Michael A. Clubine (maclubin@syr.edu)
          `Y`                   E t e r n a l  (smith.syr.edu 4000)
           }   Dragon by:	     http://borogove.syr.edu/
          {     Dan Hunt
           }                    "The land of Eternal awaits you..."