[newbie] [code] problem with oasis medit saving

Vega@chatnet.bciworld.com
Date: 01/12/97

Heyya we have a major problem with oasis-olc medit saving new mobs. We
had to change mud sites so we zipped and transfered all the files awhile
back but it appers everything else was sent correctly. In any case, the
new machine was version 2 "instead of 1.3" on linux. When I compile
medit I get:
medit.c: In function `medit_save_to_disk':
medit.c:369: warning: long int format, int arg (arg 19)
medit.c:369: warning: long int format, int arg (arg 20)
medit.c: In function `medit_disp_menu':
medit.c:541: warning: long int format, int arg (arg 80)
medit.c:541: warning: long int format, int arg (arg 85)
The problem is, every time a builder trys to save his/her new mob to
disk it crashes the mud. We can edit existing mobs with no problem and
nothing else in the code is crashing a thing. Please help me out a bit.
i'm new to this mailing list. Thanks!
-=Vega=-