Re: Re[2]: <AdMiN> Charges, etc

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/13/97

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Anthony J rye wrote:

> No i am not trying to start a flame whats so ever, i stated my opion ,and
> i am leaving it at that. no Flame Intended

He didn't say were trying to start a flame war...  <grumble>  Read
the messages more carefully.

> i dont see nothing wrong if your like making t-shirts or what ever ,but i
> dont think its fair to charge for access to the mud.

Once again, his entire point was that he needed money to keep his MUD
going strong and he wanted to know whether selling t-shirts was a good
legal way.

People, please read the messages before you make an ass out of yourself.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com