Re: Re: <AdMiN> Charges, etc

From: Mike Prior (mike.prior@neis.com.au)
Date: 01/13/97

Anthony don't be such a sceptic...I would pay money to a MUD if it was good
and I have. It was worth every cent of it.  I know a hell of a lot of people
that have as well.  I can't see any reason why you shouldn't go for it.

If players want to give you "gifts" then you should be able to take them
without worry of being sued.  An idea a couple of MUDs used was giving some
good eq that you wouldn't normally get from mobs, if you donated.

>From an Australian view, the American legal system is ridiculous... You can
get sued for stating your opinion, this in a free society...bah, it's a
contradiction in terms isn't it?

If I was a player on your MUD Corey and your mud was good, I'd give ya money
to help out.

Regards,
Mike