Re: ASCII pfiles

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/14/97

On Sun, 12 Jan 1997, Hydragon wrote:

-     I found one more slight problem with the ascii pfiles just recently.
- The characters description saves, but is not read back into the game
- correctly.

Thanks I didn't realize that.  Here's the simple fix.  In load_char, find
the "Desc" tag, and make it look like this:

  if(!strcmp(tag, "Desc"))
    strcpy(player->description, fread_string(fl, line));

Then they'll load ok.  Note that now you can increase the sze of
EXDSCR_LENGTH up to MAX_INPUT_LENGTH now :)

Sam