[Code] mobprogs

From: David Klasinc (klasinc@sk-pttsc.lj.edus.si)
Date: 01/15/97

Banzai!

 I've been fiddling again with that act_prog and i got it to work now, the
only problem was that SENDOK(ch) was checking if the one who should get
the message has descriptor... And since mobs are w/o descriptors... :)

I've patched SENDOK(ch) so it doesn't let out mobs, I hope this won't
affect lag that much...

in comm.c just change #define SENDOK(ch) tha will look like this:
#define SENDOK(ch) ((AWAKE(ch) || sleep) && !PLR_FLAGGED((ch), PLR_WRITING))

WildLion!