[newbie][code/running]hmm..part 2!

From: Dave (wcdi@cybercom.net)
Date: 01/15/97

hey all...
remember when I just couldn't autorun cause I kept getting command not
found?  Well to solve that I ended up using bin/circle 4000 &..and it
worked, and I didn't see any error messages.  However, when I try to use the
utils now, (and I have read the utils.doc for circle2....)I get command not
found again.  Does this lead anyone to some conclusion I am missing?  i.e. a
solution to let me autorun and use the utils?
thanks
Dave
p.s. I did make all