Re: [Code Problem]

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/16/97

On 16 Jan 1997, Adam Befeler wrote:

- Sorry about this, but I am having a probably relatively stupid problems. I
- recompile my MUD, with "make all" then i do a shutdown reboot, or shutdown
- die, or do that before the compile, and none of my changes show up in the
- MUD??? It reboots and runs fine, but none of the changes show up. Could
- someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

When you run the make all, make sure it compiles without any errors.  If
the mud is running and someone's connected to it, sometimes it won't
finish the compile and give you a "text file busy" error, which means you
have to manually delete bin/circle and make all, or shutdown the mud, make
all, and boot the mud.

Sam