Re: [Code] [mobprogs] mpdelay?!

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 01/16/97

At [Thu, 16 Jan 1997 21:14:30 +0100 (MET)]
David Klasinc <klasinc@sk-pttsc.lj.edus.si> wrote:

>  Banzai!
>
>   I think I've heard about it... is there anything like that? Was it
>  already posted here? Anyone has a site where I can get it? :)
>

>  WildLion!

Welll... You could write it :-)

Failing that, I believe you could modify the event queue code that is
available on the circle ftp site. Come to think of it, I think there was
an mpdelay command in it.. (As I removed mobprogs long ago, I'm not 100%
sure ...)

I have found the event queue code to be very useful. After converting it
to fit in my mud, of course :-) Writing your own would be a good way to
get comfortable with linked lists and calling functions through a pointer
though.

--Mallory

/