Re: Question

From: Michael R. Rudel (mrr@forbidden-donut.anet-stl.com)
Date: 01/20/97

Ahh. Ok, I can understand that. It's just I know as soon as I get the one
I have now all patched up he's gonna release a new one. I already have
done about a month worth of coding and I'm about to release a patch for a
'space' type thing.. Maybe we can kill this MUSH and MUSE phase by making
a star trek MUD.
-mrr