Re: [Question] Obuild *AND* Oasis?

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/20/97

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira wrote:

- I have a question, is there a practical reason not to have obuild *and*
- oasis running concurrently in the same mud, besides the obvious command
- name changes...

Hmm well I dunno about oasis, but obuild is big and clunky.  It's been
done before and shoudl work just fine as long as you make sure two people
can't edit the same thing, and I'm not sure but I'd guess that if you used
the oasis zone editor, it'd overwrite the obuild permissions.

I think I'd suggest starting out with oasis if you want a menuing system,
then take the features you like from obuild and add those in.

Sam